Thursday, May 2, 2013

37 States; 16 Countries; 5 Continents; One Month!

When I started this blog, it was really just a place to put all my thoughts about my teardrop.  I started recording my thoughts in January when I realized that a lot was happening behind the scenes and I didn't want to forget anything that happened.  Also, owning a teardrop went from a 'dream' of building my own, to purchasing a 1947 Tourette shortly after Christmas last year.  I've kept a journal off and on for most of my life.  I found that I can type A LOT faster than I can write.  Additionally, I like that blogging allows me to easily insert images, videos, links, etc.  On top of that, I have the chance to get feedback from others who are in different stages of teardrop ownership as well.

I didn't add the ClustrMap to my blog until April 1 of this year.  Since that time, just over a month, the blog has had 320 visits.  And, like the title of this post, those visits have come from over 37 states; 16 countries and 5 continents!




The only thing that would make this whole process even better is to know who is out there reading.  How can you do that?  Simple.  Just comment in the comment box below.  I'd love to know who you are.  Are you a teardropper?  Are you planning to build your own? Do you already have one?  

It would be fun to share stories.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Even thought your blog is 2 years old at this point it is full of great info. I live in NH and my girlfriend and I are just starting the exploration into building one this spring. We are avid campers and at this point are in a tent, want to move up but are on a limited budget.

    ReplyDelete