Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Just Chillin'

Spent a little time this evening just hanging out inside the teardrop.  My son joined me and we both gave it the stretch test.  We both agreed that having the mattress in there will be much cozier; both of us are side sleepers.  The windows and vent hatch provided quite a lot of light even though the sun was down.  Big plans Friday to get the hinge and hatch re-installed, the vent sealed, and the doors completely water tight.  Then the teardrop goes out on the concrete patio in our back yard.  It's inhabited the garage long enough!

Don't have our own mattress just yet, so tonight I'll look at one of my favorite pictures of a teardrop; this is from Vacations in a Can.  Their simple, but elegant designs got me started on this incredible adventure.


No comments:

Post a Comment