Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Let's Take it Outside!


We are ready to pull the trailer out of the garage and reclaim that space for my car!  The only problem is that in order to do so, I'll need to pull the teardrop out into the road, up over a curb and up a small hill grade to reach our back porch.  That would not be easy to do by hand, alone.  I don't even want to think about using my car to do it; that would destroy the landscaping.  Solution:

Harbor Freight Heavy Duty Tow Dolly!

This baby will make pulling the teardrop a breeze.  And, I just received some birthday money and found this coupon online:


This brings the grand total down to:  Regular Price $64.99; reduced price $54.99 - 20% ($10.98) = $44.01.  This conveniently is how much I've received in birthday money!

I'll have to make a journey up to Harbor Freight in Racine in the next couple of days.  I just read some of the reviews and nearly all of them say something like this:  "I should have bought this dolly years ago...no more manhandling my trailer."  

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete