Friday, April 19, 2013

Fellow Teardropper: Gary from New Zealand!

I recently discovered that someone from New Zealand had been reading my blog.  I came to find out that the person is Gary and he writes about his beautiful, hand made teardrop on his blog entitled:  A Teardrop for Gary and Rose.


Gary's blog is full of images of he and his wife's teardrop being viewed by hundreds of curious onlookers.  One blog entry mentioned that over 700 people visited him when he set up his teardrop at a vintage caravan show.  I also love that Gary brought his teardrop to a wedding and spent the night in it after a night filled with revelry!  Now that's good planning! Nothing like a 'bring your own hotel' kind of guest!  I look forward to being able to bring my teardrop with me as an alternative to hotels!  Gary's blog also shows many of the insanely beautiful personal touches, like his ingenious windows!  I am looking forward to studying his design and implementing some of his techniques into my re-build.

No comments:

Post a Comment