Thursday, April 4, 2013

Possible Window?

I can't believe it.  In a random exploration of Pintrest, I may have found a teardrop window that will fit into my door.  I was looking for a door that would fit the hole in my teardrop, but ended up finding what may be a perfect window.  I will need to measure again at home, but this baby might just fit!
If it fits, or even if it is extremely close, I may consider cutting, or having cut the opening.  This would be incredible if I could get it to work!  The measurements are listed as 21" x 14."   I know for sure that the cut out for the hatch is 14" by 20"  It might be possible to have the door cut even larger to fit the window.  Man I hope this might work because it would be so much nicer to have a window than a 'hatch!'


I've sent an e-mail to the company with some photos of my hatch and I've measured several times. It seems doable.  Now, I just have to wait.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Todd. I recently bought a 47' tourette and looking at buying the same windows you put in (less trimming). 14x20 are hard to find. What company are the windows you used?

    ReplyDelete