Friday, April 5, 2013

Woo Hoo They Are Going to Fit!

"Yes!"

That's me responding to an e-mail message from Teardrop Trailer Parts when I found out that the window will fit into my hatch opening!  My friend Larry and I traded a few e-mails today discussing whether there would be any structural issues.  Larry, agreed with me, that these would bring in a lot of light into the cabin.  I will need to do a slight trim of the aluminum of the doors, but things should fit.  Plus, the gasket on the window will compensate for any slight imperfections.  The only thing I did not quadruple check is the radius. 
I want to add these drop caps to my order.  With the window in its place, this will help push that rain away from the seal.

I'm so happy that this is going to work! 

Looking forward to a productive weekend; lots and lots of rivets to remove and a few coats of paint on the interior floor!

No comments:

Post a Comment