Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Another Fellow Teardrop Blogger

I have been reading the blog of fellow teardroppers, Rebecca and Darrel, who built their own teardrop and then have been traveling around the United States in it.  The two of them have embraced the simplicity of teardrop travel and write about their adventures here:  http://turned-about.blogspot.com/


One of the most helpful elements of their blog has been their detailed descriptions of their build.  I particularly was interested in how they installed their solar panels by thoughtfully bringing the charging wires into the ceiling via the ventilation fan.  I am going to consider such a design when I get to that part of my 'build' as well.

Another element that I think makes their blog unique and fun to read is the honesty with which they write about their experience on the road.  They talk about how they solved various challenges and how they adapted their trailer to their needs.  Nobody can predict how they will 'use' the teardrop space, but we can learn from others along the way.  I will surely continue to follow their travels.


No comments:

Post a Comment