Friday, April 12, 2013

Fellow Teardrop Blogger

I discovered the blog:  Tiny Yellow Teardrop via a Pintrest pin this week.  The pin was of the top ten teardrop galleys.  While reading about Christina and her beautiful yellow teardrop, I found a great video that was made celebrating the idea of the teardrop trailer.  This video hits on the simplicity of teardrop and the core ideas that lead people to explore their world in a teardrop.  I thought it was really well done.  I liked seeing Christina and her husband inside their teardrop; it made me yearn to get out in mine. 



It's Friday and that means that the weekend is just around the corner.  I have a lot going on this weekend and won't be able to work on the teardrop as much as I would like to, but I do plan on getting a few of the items on my to do list completed this weekend.  My hinge and aluminum trim arrived this week, as did the Fantastic Fan.  I'm going to concentrate on getting the cabin completely squared away first.  Watching this video will have to soothe my desire to get out in my teardrop for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment