Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Possible Issue: Thanks to a Fellow Teardropper for the Head's Up

Emmit, a fellow teardropper, shared a possible concern in a comment to me.  He wanted me to be wary of the basket on my tongue because it may impede my turning radius.  I think, in fact, he is right, but I won't know for sure until I can hook it up and give it a spin in a parking lot.

However, I think I may have a solution and, once again, Harbor Freight, may have come through for me.

Here are two inexpensive, possible, solutions:




 Both of these 'could' work; they would give me an additional foot of clearance.  One even gives me a step!  Thank you Emmit for the head's up.  You may have saved me a tail light!



2 comments:

  1. Todd - glad I was helpful. And, by coincidence, I was in Harbor Freight just yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That store is like a candy shop for those of us who use tools! I know they are not the highest quality, but for the 'casual user' they work just fine. I'm hoping to make it there tonight to pick up my next allotment of tools!

    TB

    ReplyDelete