Wednesday, March 20, 2013

The Title is Missing

Funny, I've never given much thought to titles.  I guess it is my fault for not thinking about the title/registration issues sooner.  I had plenty of time to do it; I just never got around to 'thinking' about it.  To tell the truth, it's Wednesday and I am planning to drive down to TN to pick it up in four days and realized I might need some kind of license plate on the teardrop.  Gave Hans a call and found out there isn't a 'real' bill of sale.  So, we 'created' a new one and Hans is going to have it notarized for me.  Hans' suggestion was to just 'drive it north.'  With my luck, I would get a ticket in every statae between TN and WI.  Once we have the bill of sale notarized, I'm going to have to visit the TN DMV and get myself a temporary license plate.  That should get me safely home; ticket free.

Would love to get a 1947 license plate for my baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment