Thursday, May 15, 2014

Thirteen Months Later: 4,925 U.S. Visitors, 1,691 International Visitors, 193 Countries and Every Single Continent on the Planet!

 Those statistics are are overwhelming!  As I’ve said before, when I started this blog/book, I simply wanted a place to record my thoughts, wonderings and travels.




Now, the Todd’s Teardrop Blog has been visited by nearly 7,000 people.  I’m going to say that every single continent has checked in because I know there are a few people in Antarctica that have read the blog, but just don’t ‘show up’ as Antarctica.




I think it might have something to do with how the IP addresses are assigned to the various research facilities there.  Regardless, there have been thousands more visitors and countries then I could have EVER have imagined!









No comments:

Post a Comment