Sunday, September 22, 2013

50+ States, 68 Countries, 3,109 Visitors!

This is amazing!  This little blog about my adventures with a 1947 Tourette Teardrop Trailer has traveled to six of the seven continents (only Antarctica remains) 68 countries and all 50 states of the United States!  The internet is mind blowing!


 Every state, and the District of Columbia has checked in!

A wide selection of countries in South America have visited the blog.


Many countries in Europe, some I have no idea why they would have read my blog!

Asia, particularly India and China have been big visitors.

 South Africa wins for the continent of Africa.


Some of my most frequent visitors are from Australia and New Zealand!  Hello over there!


California is my top US visitor, followed by Wisconsin.


Canada and New Zealand are my top two nation visitors. 
There is a big teardrop community in New Zealand!

To all the visitors, welcome!  I'd love to hear from you.  What is your story?  Do you have a teardrop?  Want a teardrop?  Have questions?  Feel free to ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment